Saturday, December 08, 2007

Digital Natives

Digital natives don't just use technology differently, they live their lives differently because of what they can do with technology.

These were the words of the speaker in one of the seminars held at the online information Conference yesterday. The words rang so true in my ears especially after this week's momentous events where I defied my own expectations by accomplishing what I thought was merely a dream. My screen had started showing the dollar signs which I could not believe. It was truly magic.

When a technology is sufficiently advanced it is akin to magic as Arthur C Clarke said.

I imagined all the little angels sitting on the shoulders of the surfers in the US and the litle cherubs telling them to click and they click. All I know is that it is from God.

God gives to whom He wills without stint says the Quran when Zachariah enters Mary's room and finds that food has magically appeared next to her. I read this passage in Surah Imran this morning.

The world is full of money. Some of it has your name written on it. All you have to do is collect it. Felix Dennis writes.

If we start thinking of money like oxygen something which is in abundant supply and will never run out , and is merely an exchange of energy, we will start looking at money differently.

We will start attracting money into our life when we start thinking it is in plentiful supply and God will give to whom He wills.

No comments: