Friday, July 04, 2008

The Butterfly Effect

As I drove my daughter to school this morning I got stuck in a pile up on a side road with cars trying to inch their way through in both directions. There was honking, some drivers just sat there without knowing what actually the problem was. I sat for a couple of minutes and then knew I had to do something , otherwise we would be there forever since no one was trying to figure out what was happening. I moved my car an inch which made the car opposite me move an inch and then the car in front of me moved an inch and sudenly all the cars started moving an inch. I moved another inch, the other cars followed and hey presto we were all moving again. The power of the butterfly effect, I thought to myself.

The Butterfly Effect
Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Hold up hold on don't be scared
You'll never change what's been and gone

May your smile. Shine on. Don't be scared
Your destiny may keep you warm.

Cos all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry you'll see them some day
Take what you need and be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

Get up. Come on why you scared
You'll never change what been and gone

No comments: