Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stay the course

Longevity tends to make us get off course. We need to review from time to time that we are not geting off track. Its good to review the day at he end of the day for about 15 minutes and ask yourself what did I learn, what did I do that went well and how I can repeat that in the future, what did not go so well and how could I rectify it in the future.

Also spend a couple of hours on Sunday and do a weekly review. What did I achieve during the week ? Am I geeting closer to reaching my goals. If not, why not? Where do I need to take more action? Am I on track or am I allowing myself to be distracted?
Know how to distinguish between distractions and the actions that are taking you closer to your goals.

Also spend half a day doing a monthly review.

No comments: